The most important resource we have in Frydenbø are our wonderful employees! A lot of work is put into improving as a workplace, and it is gratifying when employees feel that we are continuing to develop positively.
Main photo: Borrowed from Artec.
- We believe in measuring the development of work satisfaction in our most important resource - our employees. This is why we carry out annual employee surveys and actively work towards improving based on the results, says HR manager, Eva Fonn Alasker.
The employee survey is conducted once a year. It measures employee satisfaction under the following categories:
- Work environment
- Well-being and employee relations
- Information and communication
- Harassment, discrimination, inclusion and diversity
- Frydenbø as an employer
Frydenbøs philosophy is that satisfied employees are also committed employees and that increases production. The employee survey provides insight into what our employees are happy with, and what managers must improve in order to achieve the highest possible satisfaction under all categories. The results from the survey are the starting point for the departments' continuous work in environment measures.
- We take great pride in the fact that the total employee satisfaction in Frydenbø Group has increased since the first survey, says Head of HR, Eva Fonn Alsaker.
From the first survey in 2018, the average of all categories have been a score above 4, out of a total of 5 possible. In the last years we have had a steady increase in all categories and the average score is now 4.29 for 2023.
For questions related to this, please contact: